Kaiser Permanente - KAISER SUCKS!
Don't get Kaiser!We just switched to Kaiser HMO 2012, regret it!
My wife need to see a an OBGYN doctor, went to the office waited for 3 hours and was unable to get a refferal to see the doctor. Now, they informed her she needs to travel to another location to get the refferal, then travel to another location to see the doctor. (We were like WOW) I write on and on, but bottom line is -DON'T GET KAISER-!
- Lastly, how do you have a company survive like that, so regret.Can't wait to switch out128c3d0d review #285989
You may also like
- "I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM..."
- "United didn't put my information in their system until 9 days after coverage was supposed to start (1/1/15), 20 days after I paid the premium. I got a BILL 1/12/15,..."
- "This goes back to 2012 of January when I went to register at Kaiser in Fremont CA for the Orthopedic Department. Attached to this letter are actual Kaiser documents..."
- "West Elm is positively pathetic. We had a 20 year family reunion coming up and needed a new sectional for the big occasion. We made the purchase decision based on..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "New Vitality is a long-term front for Roger W. Mason, a convicted drug manufacturer and drug illegal drug dealer who sells such items as Super Beta Prostate and Ageless Male..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts. I guess for some it works for others it doesn't. For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand..."
- "I ordered 3 pizzas and 16 piece chicken wings. Our wings were not cooked all the way. ..."