Kaiser Permanente - KAISER SUCKS!
Don't get Kaiser!We just switched to Kaiser HMO 2012, regret it!
My wife need to see a an OBGYN doctor, went to the office waited for 3 hours and was unable to get a refferal to see the doctor. Now, they informed her she needs to travel to another location to get the refferal, then travel to another location to see the doctor. (We were like WOW) I write on and on, but bottom line is -DON'T GET KAISER-!
- Lastly, how do you have a company survive like that, so regret.Can't wait to switch outc3224b8 review #285989
You may also like
- "Been on kasier my whole life and in the last two years things have gotten bad. Long waits at every office visit and pharmacy pick up no matter if they..."
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "There web site has no insulin pump providers listed as in network. So I call the customer service line and ask them what insulin pump suppliers are in net work..."
- "ABOUT A YEAR AGO I PURCHASED A USED NISSAN VERSA FOR 13000.00 IN THE RAIN AND WHEN I GOT HOME WAS IN THE WORST SHAPE, DRY ROTTED WORN..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "An excerpt from a speech made by Elizabeth Dole in Jan, 1979....far too many Americans are expressing outrage and anguish because their dream homes become a nightmare! Shoddy building..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."