Bernard Tyson and Kaiser Permanente

245 of 284 Kaiser Permanente reviews

Bernard Tyson has been outed as a *** in court documents.The accusations are breaking and Bernard Tyson is expected to resign.Pressure is mounting on him and the once communications and disaster crisis manager now has a crisis of his own.

The resignation is expected within the next month and major shakeup in leadership is going to be occuring before May 1st.

If you would like more information you are more than welcome to. Bernard Tyson will be making the announcement very soon. We are so grateful to announce the news of this filthy ***

Thanks Bernard you are piece of garbage

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
245 of 284 Kaiser Permanente reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Wendy

Aug 11, 2012 #527601

What the heck does being *** have to do with being trash? I can tell already that I don't like YOU! I'm a traditional conservative and, even I, know better than to think that being *** is a hindrance on someone's abilities.

I really hope that you see the light.

0 0 Reply
dmax

May 03, 2012 #475363

You're disgusting. The problem with the internet is that it allows bigots and morons like you to spread your hateful rumor-mongering with impunity. I'm not ***, but I am an American and we despise intolerant trouble-makers like you.

Clearly, your mother and father were simpletons to have done such a poor job raising you.

Our society is worse because you exist, but someone has to be at the bottom of the bell curve.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.