Kaiser Permanente - Candy King /Joe Schifillitie
Sat at the Morrow facility for 7 hours before I left and went to a real facility.
I'm so glad Kaiser gets to keep 5 billion a year tax free as a 501c. This is their bold claim that they are the largest non profit . Which is a slap in the face to American tax payers.
It would be nice if they would spend it on the patients that pay into the plan.
Really 5 billion tax free and they cant staff up or buy modern equipment?
I cant say enough about how bad KP is stay safe and join any one else.
I have one word that describes Kp business motto "Minimum".
Minimum expenditures maximize profits!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Treatment being evaluated on cost
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..."
- "I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1..."
- "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "I ordered 6 items from FashionMia on January 11, 2016. After several weeks I received only 2 items. Fashionmia sent me an email stating that the other 4..."
- "still violent gunplay of which I am being targeted. Bedroom window now has 5 bullet holes in it...Has not been fixed. Kitchen has 1 bullethole, not fixed. ..."