1.8
Additional Fees

Sat at the Morrow facility for 7 hours before I left and went to a real facility.

I'm so glad Kaiser gets to keep 5 billion a year tax free as a 501c. This is their bold claim that they are the largest non profit . Which is a slap in the face to American tax payers.

It would be nice if they would spend it on the patients that pay into the plan.

Really 5 billion tax free and they cant staff up or buy modern equipment?

I cant say enough about how bad KP is stay safe and join any one else.

I have one word that describes Kp business motto "Minimum".

Minimum expenditures maximize profits!!!

This person wrote the review because of "none of the above" at Kaiser Permanente and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kaiser Permanente to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was treatment being evaluated on cost. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kaiser Permanente and kaiser permanente customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kaiser Permanente?

Comments