I'm switching away from Kaiser for a few reasons - I have high expectations:
1. my doctor wasn't up for discussing the scientific literature for my chronic illness
2. doctor told me to keep taking a drug that made me sick
3. closed network, so can't go find the best specialist in the world
4. medical records are all in PDF and I want machine-readable.
5. Kaiser delayed my seeing a specialist for a month; luckily, my situation wasn't in the most dire but it still sucked
Overall, Kaiser could improve their IT systems but their people seemed to care and I did seem to get a decent and affordable medical workup.
I'll be switching to United Healthcare and hopefully that doesn't suck as much as everyone says it does...
Product or Service Mentioned: Kaiser Permanente Health Insurance.
Reason of review: Bad quality.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.
I liked: Price.
I didn't like: Website, Lack of specialist options.