Additional Fees

I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Kidney disease, my doctor told me to see a Nephrology doctor right away.So after waiting for a referral I then clicked on the link to find a doctor for that referral and went to see them.

They needed more test and a new referral to follow up. Well they have denied a return visit. Kaiser would rather see you drop dead while waiting on their dam referral system. The doctor tells you what you need to do and tells you to go see a specialist and Kaiser Member NON-Service will deny it!

I have been feeling bad for over a year and this is how they treat you.

Obamacrapcare at it's finest.Our country is most likely worse off than the poor healthcare in other countries with social medicine thanks to Obamacare!

Preferred solution: To get out of the Kaiser Plan.

Had an Experience with Kaiser Permanente?

Comments

Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - Poor treatment or lack of any Kaiser Permanente "Sometime back I went to see urologists in Panorama City for my varicocele vein problem named the doctors name was Dr Rude Arrogance and was treated rudely by him. I..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER DOCTOR "AUTOMATIC OUT OF OFFICE REPLY" will not be BACK until 7/15/2026 Kaiser Permanente "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - Bad treatment, poor service Kaiser Permanente "Here we go again with Kaiser in Panorama City. I have this Varicocele vein problem in my private area. It is extremely painful to have. Its a large vein that..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more