My mother was admitted to MedStar Washington Hospital Thursday, September 28th 2017.We visited her that Friday, September 29th upon entering her room I noticed bits and pieces of bandage papers in the floor, blood speckles in the floor.

Also there was a chunk of plaster ripped out of the wall, the sheets and blankets used were paper thin. I was informed that floor was for "Kaiser Patients", don't know if that had anything to do with it, but that is just not acceptable. You expect a hospital to be one of the cleaner, sanitized places you visit, which is not the case here and at George Washington University hospital.

Because of my experience there, this is why I've decided to make this complaint.If that is the case, I think that is just horrible to think that we cannot be treated any better than that, with all of the premiums we pay for the insurance.

Review about: Kaiser Permanente Hospital Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Kaiser Permanente?

Comments

Kaiser Permanente - Kaiser = GREEDY + INCOMPETENT Kaiser Permanente "After a severe car accident, multiple x-rays, dozens of "doctors" & several days in a *** whole of a hospital. I was discharged to a rehabilitation facility with *no regular..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER DOCTOR "AUTOMATIC OUT OF OFFICE REPLY" will not be BACK until 7/15/2026 Kaiser Permanente "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - Review Kaiser Permanente "Been on kasier my whole life and in the last two years things have gotten bad. Long waits at every office visit and pharmacy pick up no matter if they..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more Mercari - Horribly app Mercari "I had a bad experience with mercari i was a new costumer and mercari they suspended my account for no reason they accused me to have multiples accounts or irregularities..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more Vitalchek - I recived a cancellation when I check my ordr Vitalchek "NO EXPLANATION, NO REFUND OF $45.00 NO NOTHING!! WHAT KIND OF ORGANIZATION IS THIS? I FILLED OUT ALL THE INFORMATION THEY REQUESTED AND THEY JUST CANCEL MY ORDER??? HOW DO..." Read more