Kaiser is good .....until you have an issue.ESPECIALLY if you happen to need short-term or long term disability.
DO NOT....I REPEAT DO NOT use them if you have any health concern that might put you in that situation! They WILL NOT complete any questionnaires from Social Security,your state (mine California), or your job. AND When they do it usually takes TWO WEEKS to get them done. Meanwhile YOU lose benefits don't get paid and are left hanging on.
Hopefully you have savings. It took me TWO MONTHS to get paid, I did not want a $1800 check...I needed it bi-weekly.
I lost my home, my car and my job due to the way they handle these situations.If you are on MEDICARE.....BEWARE!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kaiser Health Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "Been on kasier my whole life and in the last two years things have gotten bad. Long waits at every office visit and pharmacy pick up no matter if they..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."