Kaiser is good .....until you have an issue.ESPECIALLY if you happen to need short-term or long term disability.
DO NOT....I REPEAT DO NOT use them if you have any health concern that might put you in that situation! They WILL NOT complete any questionnaires from Social Security,your state (mine California), or your job. AND When they do it usually takes TWO WEEKS to get them done. Meanwhile YOU lose benefits don't get paid and are left hanging on.
Hopefully you have savings. It took me TWO MONTHS to get paid, I did not want a $1800 check...I needed it bi-weekly.
I lost my home, my car and my job due to the way they handle these situations.If you are on MEDICARE.....BEWARE!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kaiser Health Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When i filed my claim with the state farm agent, i explained the situation i was having on my property. At the time i contact the agent we were having water..."
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"