3.2
Additional Fees

To start off Dr.Nwankpah (Silver Spring MD) is not personable with her patients to say the least she has no personality.

Dr. Nwankpah will order test that you will end up paying for even with insurance (mind you I’m in good health so she had no reason). I’m looking in my chart and she added me being a drug abuser!!!!???? Now let’s me state one thing I DO NOT USE DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!

She asked if i take medicine and i told her NO i don’t like to put things in my body that could be damaging what i did tell her was i smoke *** sometimes because it’s natural and i rather smoke a joint rather than pop Xanax or perks etc. to me *** is NOT a drug and i am appalled that she made me look like an addict. Let’s talk about her office... it STINKS like some kind of curry maybe?

Not sure but the wait was terrible and nauseating, i couldn’t wait to run out of there. All in all Kaiser has plenty doctors to choose from so make your choice wisely. Btw. I recently had an OBGYN appt.

with Dr. Dara King (also Silver Spring MD location) she is hands down the best!

She had personality knew her stuff always positive and great staff.If you need an OBGYN go to her she awesome!

Review about: Kaiser Permanente Family Physician Doctor.

Comments