Additional Fees

I am changing providers and getting out of Kaiser.I have a large knot that pops out of my rib cage like a muscle cramp that burns and stings, the pain is very bad.

Kaiser tested me for an hernia, They also had me do all the wellness test even a pap smear, They said they could not do anything with the hernia until I had them done. All this cost BIG $$. I received a letter in the mail with all my test results that most of it I do not understand except for it stating that I do not have an hernia. So I made a new appointment ( of course I had to pay $ for the Dr.

visit even though it was a follow-up ) so she can explain the test results to me and to find out what is wrong with me if it is not an hernia then what is it ? The Dr. did not explain the results to me only told me that there is no hernia that maybe I need to lose weight ( I am not that much over weight ) or it could be gas. So I asked if she was going to find out what is wrong and all she could tell me " I told you that you do not have a hernia".

I told her if she was not interested in finding out what is wrong that I will change providers and she told me that I can take my test results to the new insurance. I have talked to some friends and they say they get the same treatment ( or lack of) at Kaiser. All Kaiser wants is money . I am still in pain with a large Kaiser bill $$$I am changing providers and getting out of Kaiser.

I have a large knot that pops out of my rib cage like a muscle cramp that burns and stings, the pain is very bad. Kaiser tested me for an hernia, They also had me do all the wellness test even a pap smear, They said they could not do anything with the hernia until I had them done. All this cost BIG $$. I received a letter in the mail with all my test results that most of it I do not understand except for it stating that I do not have an hernia.

So I made a new appointment ( of course I had to pay $ for the Dr. visit even though it was a follow-up ) so she can explain the test results to me and to find out what is wrong with me if it is not an hernia then what is it ? The Dr. did not explain the results to me only told me that there is no hernia that maybe I need to lose weight ( I am not that much over weight ) or it could be gas.

So I asked if she was going to find out what is wrong and all she could tell me " I told you that you do not have a hernia". I told her if she was not interested in finding out what is wrong that I will change providers and she told me that I can take my test results to the new insurance. I have talked to some friends and they say they get the same treatment ( or lack of) at Kaiser.

All Kaiser wants is money .I am still in pain with a large Kaiser bill $$$

Had an Experience with Kaiser Permanente?

Comments