Fresno, California

Update by user Dec 18, 2015

APPEALS FROM ME TO OCR HHS DMHC

I'm attaching information about just how "Clueless" these government agencies are & what they have done to my life along with Kaiser not to mention other Kaiser Members!!!!!!

When the time comes to release the emails that I have sent to these "USELESS" government agencies we the United States of Amreica Citizens have to protect us these emails will show you just how much they really don't care!!!!!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Dec 12, 2015

I'm attaching a letter from Kaiser & my answer to that letter. Please read.

Kaiser will stop at nothing to get what they want. They will lie get rid of anything & everything to make like it never happened. Even come to your house to pick up evidence they think you have (receipt).

They will about Hipaa Violations. commit Fraud, Tamper with Evidence, Remove Evidence just basically LIE on a continuous basis.

You will see just how far they are willing to go in these two documents I'm uploading.

They make false allegations against you & try to intimidate you & stall you every step of the way just to hide what they have done & continue to do to this day.

They violate your Civil Rights use you to commit fraud for them. They will lie on documents to state & federal agencies basically anybody or anything to cover up fraud they have committed.

Review about: Kaiser Health Insurance.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $5000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kaiser Permanente?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.