Kaiser Permanente - KAISER/CPC-CHC-CHPC WILL DO ANYTHING TO COVER UP FRAUD "HIPAA"
Update added by user Dec 18, 2015
APPEALS FROM ME TO OCR HHS DMHC
I'm attaching information about just how "Clueless" these government agencies are & what they have done to my life along with Kaiser not to mention other Kaiser Members!!!!!!
When the time comes to release the emails that I have sent to these "USELESS" government agencies we the United States of Amreica Citizens have to protect us these emails will show you just how much they really don't care!!!!!!!!!!!
Original review posted by user Dec 12, 2015
I'm attaching a letter from Kaiser & my answer to that letter. Please read.
Kaiser will stop at nothing to get what they want. They will lie get rid of anything & everything to make like it never happened. Even come to your house to pick up evidence they think you have (receipt).
They will about Hipaa Violations. commit Fraud, Tamper with Evidence, Remove Evidence just basically LIE on a continuous basis.
You will see just how far they are willing to go in these two documents I'm uploading.
They make false allegations against you & try to intimidate you & stall you every step of the way just to hide what they have done & continue to do to this day.
They violate your Civil Rights use you to commit fraud for them. They will lie on documents to state & federal agencies basically anybody or anything to cover up fraud they have committed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kaiser Health Insurance
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "Bernard Tyson has been outed as a *** in court documents.The accusations are breaking and Bernard Tyson is expected to resign.Pressure is mounting on him and the once communications and..."
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "I have a lemon. Kitchenaid fridge 2 1/2 years old now completely worthless. And out of warranty I trusted they could fix. It is not fixable. They..."
- "I am seeking a refund for unsatisfactory orthodontic care for my son's teeth. He's been with Smilecare for 3 years (started in July 2013) , but has been seen less..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."