Kaiser Permanente - KAISER DOCTOR "AUTOMATIC OUT OF OFFICE REPLY" will not be BACK until 7/15/2026

16 of 284 Kaiser Permanente reviews

I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I have been assigned.

All of this in less then three weeks since the last time I talked to my doctor who didn't mention anything to me. My doctor has always been very professional & in my opinion treats his patients nice he would never do this.

Kaiser Permanente is very unprofessional they don't inform you about anything you dance to their tune not yours Kaiser & their "Good Buddies" HAVE CONTROL YOU DON'T plus its all behind closed doors. You also have to jump through hoops Kaiser throws at you literally.

This is another form of Harassment from Kaiser & their Good Buddies the OCR, HHS & DMHC who we pay in taxes to protect our Civil Rights Kaiser's Good Buddies don't know what Civil Rights are & it shows you just how much they really DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!!!

I found this out when I called to see if my prescriptions were ready that had been called in by me like I do all the time on July 25, 2016. My prescriptions were not ready & this is July 27, 2016 & I'm being told that I have to make an appointment with this new doctor I don't know from Tom *** & Harry & I have no choice until after I see this doctor & if I don't like this doctor & can pick one out!!!!!!!

Gee that is so nice of Kaiser to tell me way ahead of time that I can do this. So why didn't they tell me about this change? "WTF" knows.

Seems my doctor has fell off the face of the Earth & Kaiser can't find him anywhere not here not there nor anywhere not even out in the vast solar systems & galaxies!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 284 Kaiser Permanente reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.