Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!!

73 of 284 Kaiser Permanente reviews

Update added by user May 30

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH SINCE

1-19-2012 ITS A WAKE UP CALL TO ALL OF US WE HAVE NO RIGHTS!!!!!!

This is the answer that I received from Kaiser Permanente Union City Adult Medicine Manager & the investigation done by The Greater Southern Alameda Compliance Department Officer for review & action as appropriate.

This is Kaiser Permanent's answer to my complaint along with the Greater Southern Alameda Compliance Officers answer its absolutely insane what is going on today THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CARE!!!!!!

On April 25, 2013 I received a call from my doctors office informing me they were not going to refill this prescription that I had left on the Refill Recorder.

I informed my doctor I didn’t put in a request for a refill.

Someone called the Kaiser Permanente refill recorder to get a refill. Anybody that is or has been a member of Kaiser Permanente knows that when you call in a refill before you can do anything you have to put your name, medical record number & prescription number on the recorder to get any kind of prescription refilled.

This is what I have been forced to do since Kaiser & their “Good Buddies” the OCR HHS & DMHC have CLOSED ALL my complaints along with the appeals.It is an FYI for anybody interested in what our LOYAL state & federal government agencies do for us & the real way Kaiser Permanente does business.

Update added by user Dec 18, 2015

KAISER OCR HHS DMHC CIVIL RIGHTS? YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!!!!!!!

Update added by user Dec 18, 2015

KAISER OCR HHS DMHC CIVIL RIGHTS? YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2015

I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente.

They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed January & February 2012 those months are GONE. As for March 2012 only the Hippa Breach Violations are missing.

When you read this letter you will ask yourself "Is this for real"? Yes it is real & getting "CRAZY" by the second.

In this letter from Kaiser you will see what extremes Kaiser will go to to make things DISAPPEAR!!!!!! The United States of America along with all the other countries the corporations & companies will do anything to make money & cover their tracks.

Kaiser has been doing this years as all of Corporate America we have become a nation of liars you see it everywhere & the only thing Hugh Corporations like & stop at nothing to get it.

It is green with a bar behind it & its made with green paper looks like this $$$$$$ that "Mean Green Almighty Dollar"!!!!!!

This letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL does just that.

The "Hippa Violation Fraud, lies, cover-ups, corruption, tampering with evidence removing evidence just basically getting rid of evidence that would prove beyond a doubt Kaiser's guilt 100%!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
73 of 284 Kaiser Permanente reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kaiser Permanente. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Kaiser Permanente.
Filing a new complaint about
×