This guy Vazquez was the worst nightmare, he did my blood test and hurt me, worst time ever, teach him how to do it good and nice, show you my arm!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of blood test procedure from Kaiser Permanente and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kaiser Permanente to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kaiser Permanente for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kaiser Permanente?

Comments

Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more