I have been sick with coughing,chest pains caused by coughing now my ribs hurt and i have a headache.Twice i tried calling to see a doctor,once on sunday morning,cause i could not breathe right,but the person told me corona medical was full since morning and they were going to send me somewhere else.

Then i called early monday morning and the lady asks me 20 questions that dont pertain to me calling. What is that a joke. Get it,right,i have been sick since friday,it gets worse. I cant go to emergency becuz you charge too much.

Then the ergent care is packed.Really.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Kaiser Permanente. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kaiser Permanente.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Kaiser Permanente to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kaiser Permanente?

Comments