1.9
Additional Fees

If you want Yes, maam (to the profit mongers only, of course) doctors, go to Kaiser.They will assign you to a Primary Care Doctor (they tell you to pick one, but all the good doctors (reviews/referrals) aren't accepting new patients) .

I call these doctors "Mother May I Doctors"!! Majority of my visits with my primary care doctor is a head nod and a bandaid... any treatments needed, sorry have to ask for permission first. And only the "mother may I doctor" can request referral to a real doctor for care and treatment.

But only after you have been seen several times and exhausted his/her ability to treat you with a bandaid. Kaiser used to be the cheapest, but now they are more than other networks/providers. Because of their referral process, (can take weeks, up to months), I have had to pay out of my own pocket to see another doctor (not a mother may I doctor from Kaiser) for treatment, fast relief and care. Kaiser is the closest thing to Socialized medicine, where cost of your treatment and/or care is more important to them than treating or caring about you.

If you don't believe me go visit your local Kaiser, I don't care if it is the hospital or medical office, or urgent care. See the long lines, short staff, long waits, dirty hospitals, ohhhh and the people.

It feels, smells, looks and screams Walmart.If you like Walmart than this review is not for you!

Review about: Kaiser Permanente Medical Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: All of the above.

Had an Experience with Kaiser Permanente?

Comments