I SIGNED UP FOR KP HEALTH INSURANCE-I WAS TOLD THAT THEY HAD HEALTH SERVICES IN TOWN.BUT- WHEN I WAS SENT THE "" WELCOME TO KP BOOK"".

I SAW THAT-- THEY HAD ( NO HOSPITAL- NO DOCTORS- NO SPECIALISTS WITHIN 40 TO 100 MILES-- AND ALSO-- THAT MY MEDICATIONS WERE NOT INCLUDED IN THEIR MEDICATION LIST))?? SO-- HOW CAN THEY BE RATED "" 5 STAR"" IF THEY "" DO NOT AND CANNOT"" PROVIDE HEALTH SERVICES --'' IN MY TOWN ( OR 300,000)??? I CALLED THEIR CONSUMER SUPPORT AND I WAS TOLD--- "" OH-- JUST GO "" ONLINE AND TRY TO FIND SERVICES- OR CARE""?? HELLO-- THE HEALTH SERVICES AND PROVIDERS "" SHOULD BE LISTED --IN THE SERVICES-PROVIDER-MEDICATION BOOKLET--RIGHT??

SO-- IN CONCLUSION-- I NOW FIND THAT I "" REALLY (( DO NOT HAVE ANY HEALTH CARE SERVICES)). I HAVE TO ASK-- WHY DO THEY OFFER SERVICES-- WHEN THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY WITHIN 40-100 MILES OF MY TOWN?? THEY ARE TRULY A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY TO SIGN UP WITH THEM!!!

""" THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM-- UNTIL THEY GET THEIR SERVICES IN PLACE-- DON'T YOU THINK"""????DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM IF YOU NEED OR WANT HEALTH SERVICE!!!

This person wrote the review because of "no medical services" of kaiser permanente appointment center from Kaiser Permanente. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Kaiser Permanente to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not having health services. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kaiser Permanente for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kaiser Permanente?

Comments