Fresno, California

Update by user Dec 20, 2015

The "Sword Swinging Skinny Ninja 404"

Update by user Dec 18, 2015

OCR HHS DMHC KAISER CIVIL RIGHTS? YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Dec 06, 2015

I'm attaching a letter from Kaiser Permanente Privacy Compliance Program Manager for NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office stating they want a "Receipt" they think I have. Kaiser has done everything they can to make what they did on January 19, 2012 go away they have lied tampered with documents falsified statements removed evidence, gone into Kaiser Members Online account & "Deleted" all of January & February 2012 the two months when I filed the actual Hipaa Breaches & only the Hipaa Breachs for March 2012.

The OCR HHS & DMHC know about everything that continues to happen up to November 30, 2015 I don't know if they have been supplied a copy of this letter from Kaiser who want to send employee's to my house for a receipt they think I have.

I didn't know that Kaiser had employee's go to Kaiser Members houses to pick up evidence they think that member has especially since they have known since January 19, 2012 about this receipt.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Fraud lies cover ups remove evidence falsify documents.

Had an Experience with Kaiser Permanente?

Comments

In the time you typed that, you could have been contacting a lawyer. And no one gains entry to your house without your permission.

clamityjane86