Been on kasier my whole life and in the last two years things have gotten bad. Long waits at every office visit and pharmacy pick up no matter if they are busy or not. Need to see a specialist? Get ready for the earliest appointment to be at least a month out. Want a certain day and time? Be ready for 6 weeks.
Late to an appointment because of long check in lines and broken elevators (at the franklin building)? Be ready to lose your co-pay and have to wait 4 weeks to reschedule. Wow. I pay my bill on time every month and this is what is acceptable?
Long check in lines
No receptionist at the desk in dermatology
Avoid kaiser at all cost - it may save your business healthcare costs but you will suffer if and when you need to see a Dr.
Oh yea an my so called Primary Care Dr is never available so I see a different person each time.
Check the photos for just how nice the halls are.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dirty Hospital
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Stetic implant & dental centers a complete nightmare . needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries . this place promised to..."
- "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...."
- "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."