Been on kasier my whole life and in the last two years things have gotten bad. Long waits at every office visit and pharmacy pick up no matter if they are busy or not. Need to see a specialist? Get ready for the earliest appointment to be at least a month out. Want a certain day and time? Be ready for 6 weeks.
Late to an appointment because of long check in lines and broken elevators (at the franklin building)? Be ready to lose your co-pay and have to wait 4 weeks to reschedule. Wow. I pay my bill on time every month and this is what is acceptable?
Long check in lines
No receptionist at the desk in dermatology
Avoid kaiser at all cost - it may save your business healthcare costs but you will suffer if and when you need to see a Dr.
Oh yea an my so called Primary Care Dr is never available so I see a different person each time.
Check the photos for just how nice the halls are.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dirty Hospital
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick is a DISGRACE!! Proof Below. This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only. For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, MBBS, http://www.martinick.com/ Image 21 &..."
- "i can personally relate to patients complaining about poor dental service, and then the dentist resort to blaming the patient for their mistakes.my partials were so deformed that friends of..."
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."