Been on kasier my whole life and in the last two years things have gotten bad. Long waits at every office visit and pharmacy pick up no matter if they are busy or not. Need to see a specialist? Get ready for the earliest appointment to be at least a month out. Want a certain day and time? Be ready for 6 weeks.
Late to an appointment because of long check in lines and broken elevators (at the franklin building)? Be ready to lose your co-pay and have to wait 4 weeks to reschedule. Wow. I pay my bill on time every month and this is what is acceptable?
Long check in lines
No receptionist at the desk in dermatology
Avoid kaiser at all cost - it may save your business healthcare costs but you will suffer if and when you need to see a Dr.
Oh yea an my so called Primary Care Dr is never available so I see a different person each time.
Check the photos for just how nice the halls are.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dirty Hospital
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..."
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."