Been on kasier my whole life and in the last two years things have gotten bad. Long waits at every office visit and pharmacy pick up no matter if they are busy or not. Need to see a specialist? Get ready for the earliest appointment to be at least a month out. Want a certain day and time? Be ready for 6 weeks.

Late to an appointment because of long check in lines and broken elevators (at the franklin building)? Be ready to lose your co-pay and have to wait 4 weeks to reschedule. Wow. I pay my bill on time every month and this is what is acceptable?

Broken elevators

Long check in lines

No receptionist at the desk in dermatology

Rude staff

Avoid kaiser at all cost - it may save your business healthcare costs but you will suffer if and when you need to see a Dr.

Oh yea an my so called Primary Care Dr is never available so I see a different person each time.

Check the photos for just how nice the halls are.

Had an Experience with Kaiser Permanente?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Kaiser Permanente - KAISER THRIVES WITH THE HHS OCR DMHC ON GETTING AWAY WITH FRAUD ETC. Kaiser Permanente "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - Poor treatment or lack of any Kaiser Permanente "Sometime back I went to see urologists in Panorama City for my varicocele vein problem named the doctors name was Dr Rude Arrogance and was treated rudely by him. I..." Read more Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories Clear Choice "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Wigsis - Worst Online Experience ...EVER! Wigsis "First, I would like to say, I am very surprised that PayPal would offer their services to this rip-off company. I ordered this wig - paid $90.00 and it was..." Read more