Been on kasier my whole life and in the last two years things have gotten bad. Long waits at every office visit and pharmacy pick up no matter if they are busy or not. Need to see a specialist? Get ready for the earliest appointment to be at least a month out. Want a certain day and time? Be ready for 6 weeks.

Late to an appointment because of long check in lines and broken elevators (at the franklin building)? Be ready to lose your co-pay and have to wait 4 weeks to reschedule. Wow. I pay my bill on time every month and this is what is acceptable?

Broken elevators

Long check in lines

No receptionist at the desk in dermatology

Rude staff

Avoid kaiser at all cost - it may save your business healthcare costs but you will suffer if and when you need to see a Dr.

Oh yea an my so called Primary Care Dr is never available so I see a different person each time.

Check the photos for just how nice the halls are.

Review about: Dirty Hospital.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kaiser Permanente?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Kaiser Permanente - Candy King /Joe Schifillitie Kaiser Permanente "Sat at the Morrow facility for 7 hours before I left and went to a real facility. I'm so glad Kaiser gets to keep 5 billion a year tax free as..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISERS AID TO IDENITY THEFT Kaiser Permanente "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - WHO IS IN BED WITH WHO KAISER AND OCR Kaiser Permanente "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Swimsuits For All - Buyer beware!! Longitude swimsuits not extra long at all!! Swimsuits For All "This year Longitude swimsuits are not "for long torsos" as their website states. I have ordered from Longitude swimsuits from Swimsuits for All for several years and the sizing has..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more ASICS PATRIOT 7 Asics "Bought a pair from Zalora an online store. I had used almost all brands i.e. Puma, Adidas, Nike and Onitsuka (your sister company) and were happy with them since they..." Read more