Additional Fees

Savitha Malini Sunkara, MD - is the worst doctor we have ever had at Kaiser, she saw my wife was sick, pre-bronchitis and pre-pneumonia and gave her SALT FLUSH for her sinuses, now my wife could not sleep for 4 days, coughing all night, the this doctor Savitha Malini Sunkara, MD, told my wife she could not have cough medicine and she could not prescribe her codeine because of the baby in the house, the dr. Savitha Malini Sunkara, MD thought my wife might fall asleep on top of the baby.

totally insane, then the nurse for dr.

Savitha Malini Sunkara, MD, told the nurse to call us, then my wife waited for dr. Savitha Malini Sunkara, MD by the phone for another 4 hours for the doctor Savitha Malini Sunkara, MD, who promised to call my wife to get more information regarding her condition never called - total *** Savitha Malini Sunkara, MD

Review about: Kaiser Permanente Physician Doctor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

SavithaMaliniSunkara
New York, New York, United States #1291096

this is absolutely unbelieveable, I just had a likewise experience with this same doctor - she is so rude and disparaging to the patients, she tells you to follow her BUTT, when she wants you to follow her, she is so arrogant, she tells everyone to obey her because she is the MD around her, such an arrogant and rude person, I do recall how mean she was to me, wanted me to avoid medicine, another doctor told me that if I had no switched to another doctor I could have had such a bad lung infection from her terrible medical advise, I wonder why does the medical board license these incompetent doctors - and how can they keep their licenses, - KAISER only seems to hire the most incompetent doctors and foreign doctors - so cheap of Kaiser to do this to their patients - avoid Savitha Malini Sunkara, MD at all costs, switch to another doctor immediately.