Kaiser Permanente Beaverton OBGYN doctor performed a botched abdominal surgery on me and I have never been the same after my operation.Ongoing, permanent discomfort that was never present before surgery.

I will never allow another Kasier physician gut me open again without checking their credentials on human morals. I'm sure they have some great doctors in there establishment but the ones I had were uncaring and incompetent. I feel like an *** for trusting them to invade my body and treat me like trash afterwards. They caused permanent discomfort they couldn't and wouldn't treat respectfully.

I had chose the cheaper plan from my employer and selected Kaiser HMO and now realize that was a mistake.

You get what you pay for.I would not recommend a healthy person to them for a routine checkup.

Review about: Kaiser Permanente Doctor.

Had an Experience with Kaiser Permanente?

Comments

I am very concerned about the quality of care I've been receiving from my OBGYN Dr. at Beaverton Kaiser, and I'm wondering who specifically you're complaining about? I'm curious if it's the same person, and if so I'd likely change.

to Anonymous Beaverton, Oregon, United States #618967

If it is the Female Dr.s they all suz , The Male Dr.That did mine was the only one that would do my surgery seems like most of the Female Dr.s that are there are self centered Morons !!

they all need to go back to school an learn how to Actually hear what you are saying !!

I have to have Kaiser thats what the company carries , but I would nt ever go to them any other way !!!!Hate Kaiser

:eek