I have been treated by Kaiser for the last 9 years, due to a work injury that left me with permanent damage and came to find out that my personal insurance was billed over 1 million dollars.while somehow the company insurance was only billed $67.000.and this reflected on my settlement amount with the company I worked for and the continuing medical treatment due to the fact that they have only paid for little to no care,so why should they now.cant find a laywer to save my life.

what ever happened to insurance fraud?

the insurance company has to put that on everything they send me, treating me like a criminal,stating that if you make false statements you will be charged or could be charged with insurance fraud.guess they are exempt!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kaiser health insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100000. Kaiser Permanente needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kaiser health insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kaiser Permanente.

Had an Experience with Kaiser Permanente?

Comments