If anyone finds a kaiser hospital that they are pleased with I would love to know where it's located.I've been going to kaiser for years.

I've had a horrible condition on my skin that they are not able to diagnose and every time I visit they prescribe me the same thing rather than refer me to a specialist! I've had other encounters from rude doctors to rude representatives. When I send complaints to their human resources well, they're just as bad. Never hear from them again..

My dad once had his finger almost cut off and he waited 4 Hrs!

in urgent care to be seen then another 2 hrs to get sown up! He ws scheduled for a follow up 2 days later to make sure everything was going good. We were told someone would contact us. Two days passed and when we called back my dad had missed his appointment beacuse no one called to notify us!

Then they said they could only get him in as soon as one week.Whose fault is this?

Had an Experience with Kaiser Permanente?

Comments

I agree.Tried to walk-in on my day off, they said I need an appointment.

The only slot they had was 2 months out but after getting more vocal with them they magically had a slot on the same day.

Told them my issue, they did the shittiest pre-screen I've ever seen then told me someone would call with the results.They never did and when I called them they said I can't get that information over the phone...now I have to take time off work to get my results even though they have my number on file.